Silk Soymilk is the Original Nutrition Powerhouse, made from whole-harvested soybeans grown in the U.S. It’s soy rich and soy creamy.
Special shelf-stable packaging means you can store it in the pantry. Stock up and give yourself that awesome “I’m so prepared” feeling.
- 7g protein per serving
- Excellent source of calcium vitamin D
- Low in saturated fat
- Free from dairy, gluten, carrageenan, cholesterol, and artificial colors & flavors
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
* In a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Silk Original Soymilk has 7 grams.
- Size: 946 ml
- Country of Origin: Colorado
- Expiry: January 9, 2022
- Storage: Shelf-stable
Please visit https://silk.com/plant-based-products/shelf-stable/shelf-stable-original-soymilk/